Gradeability 78% Main Boom 35m XCR30 30 Ton Small Rough Terrain Mobile Crane
Gradeability 78% Main Boom 35m XCR30 30 Ton Small Rough Terrain Mobile Crane image
Brand Name :
Model Number :
Place of Origin :
Payment Terms :
Supply Ability :
Delivery Time :
Packaging Details :
Rated Loading Capacity :
Max. Lifting Height :
Main Boom :
Max. travel speed :
Gross weight in travel :
XCMG Small Construction Mobile Crane XCR30 30 Ton Rough Terrain Crane
1. The total rated loads given in the rated load charts are the maximum lifting capacity when the crane is set up on firm and level ground, which includes the weight of the hook block and slings. The weight of above-mentioned devices should be deducted from the rated lifting load.
2. The working radius shown in the rated load charts is the radius when the load is lifted off the ground, and it is the actual value including loaded boom deflection. Take boom deflection into consideration before beginning a lifting operation.
3. A lifting operation is permissible only when the wind force is below grade 5 (instantaneous wind speed is 14.1 m/s, wind pressure is 125 N/m2).
4. Before beginning lifting operation, the operator should know the weight of the load to be lifted and its working range, and then select proper working conditions. Never operate the crane beyond the limit shown in the chart. Use the lower value from the chart when the boom length or working radius is between the range of values.
5. Observe the boom angle limit. Never operate the crane with the boom angle beyond the recommended limit even if a load is not being carried. Otherwise, the crane will tip.
6. The boom should be extended according to the telescoping code shown by digits, which means the percentage of boom sections extended.
|Gross Vehicle Weight When Driving||(kg)||27334|
|Axle Load||(kg)||(1st axle/2nd axle)13157/13763|
|Engine Net Power||(kw/[r/min])||145|
|Max Travel Speed||(km/h)||41|
|Min Travel Speed||(km/h)||1.6|
|Min Turning Radius||(m)||9.6|
|Min. Ground Clearance of Machine||(mm)||345|
|Major Performance Parameters|
|Max. Rated Lifting Capacity||(t)||30|
|Min. Rated Range||(m)||3|
|Max. Load Moment of Basic Jib||(kN·m)||989.8|
|Radius of Gyration of Turntable Tail||(mm)||3823|
|Max. Lifting Height|
|Longest Main Boom||(m)||34.4|
|Longest Main Boom + Auxiliary Boom||(m)||42.2|
|Boom Length of Crane|
|Longest Main Boom||(m)||35|
|Longest Main Boom + Auxiliary Boom + Extension||–||–|
We are China Gradeability 78% Main Boom 35m XCR30 30 Ton Small Rough Terrain Mobile Crane manufacture and supplier,You can get more details with Email,you will get cheap price or factory price.Tags: 35m rough terrain mobile crane, 78% rough terrain mobile crane, Boom Truck Crane, XCMG XCR30